User Verification (KYC)
WHAT IS NEEDED
- Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Brave) – there is no verification functionality in the mobile application
- Access to your personal account on the Cryptaur / CPT Point platform
- Access to the email you used to create your personal account
- Two-factor authorization of your personal account set up via the Google Authenticator mobile application
- Access to Google account in order to use Google Drive to store your data
- Registration in Prover (you can choose to use either Prover Swype ID or Prover Clapperboard to choose from)
- Open the following URL address in your browser
(make sure that it is this address you see in the address bar)
- Go to the “Settings” section and click the “Profile” tab
- Enter your details according to the instructions below.
- Then follow the instructions.